Spot trends early to focus effort and fuel innovation
MLxP is a process that engages your employees and colleagues to unearth new insight about your products and services and generate hundreds of ideas for change and innovation as a result.
MLxP is for you if:
You want to understand the implications of ongoing changes in your market
You need to develop new services or features to enhance the value of your brands
You want to maximise the return on your investment in new research
You want to wring insight and value from your CRM and Social Media activity
MLxP draws on proven techniques and technology to create highly productive projects. These projects are designed specifically for you. Although they draw on the same process and tools each project is bespoke tailored to a client’s objectives, style and culture.
As part of an MLxP project for you we would:
- Lead a strategic process that would set out your intent in clear terms relating this to your wider business goals, identifying specific desired outcomes and the means to achieve these.
- Lead a research phase amongst all levels of the business (and customers and partners if desired) that will unearth the most important issues to pay attention to in the market and your product or service offering relevant to your intent
- Design and test a collective act of creativity. This will engage as wide a group as possible of your colleagues to mine your important relevant data sources for insight. By brining their collective attention to bear in highly focused way we can unlock dozens of ideas for product and service improvement and ways to make these happen.
- Train a core team of facilitators at your organisation so that they can design and manage MLxP based projects and workshops in support of marketing.
- Create a rich report of the process with an analysis of the emergent issues and thinking and recommendations for action.
The world’s moving pretty fast. Find out how you can make sense of your most important data, generate hundreds of ideas for innovation as a result and choose the best ones to explore and develop.
Here are some examples of the sorts of projects we help clients with: