CX from a different point of view
MLxP can be used in projects that engage the real world experience of your people with stories and data about customers: a new aspect on Customer Experience. This innovative approach unleashes ideas and energy to build richer relationships with customers.
MLxP is for you if:
You believe that Customer Experience is something that your customers and your colleagues create together
You know that co-creation with customers is only possible backed by collaboration throughout your organisation and across departments
Your instinct is that you need to be 10 times better at reading the signals about customers and 100 times more productive in implementing change as a result
MLxP draws on proven techniques and technology to create highly productive projects. These projects are designed specifically for you. Although they draw on the same process and tools, each project is bespoke tailored to a client’s objectives, style and culture.
As part of an MLxP project for you we would:
- Lead a strategic process that would set out your intent in clear terms relating this to your wider business goals, identifying specific desired outcomes and the means to achieve these.
- Lead a research phase amongst all levels of the business (and customers and partners if desired) that will unearth the most important issues to pay attention to in relation to your customer experience.
- Design and test a collective act of creativity. This will engage as wide a group as possible of your colleagues to mine your important relevant customer data for insight. By brining their collective attention to bear in a highly focused way we can unlock hundreds of ideas for how to improve the experiences that your customers and employees create together.
- Train a core team of facilitators at your organisation so that they can design and manage MLxP based projects and workshops in support of improving the customer experience.
- Create a rich report of the process with an analysis of the emergent issues and thinking and recommendations for action.
The world moves pretty fast. Your customers experience all sorts of new things every day. Help your colleagues create great new experiences with your customers that they want to share and talk about.
Here are some examples of the sorts of projects we help clients with: